With over a decade of service, The Original Air Conditioning Company has helped countless customers stay comfortable indoors, and we have seen firsthand how crucial routine maintenance is to the overall function and lifespan of your HVAC systems. That is why we offer industry-leading AC and heater maintenance to homeowners throughout Pinellas County.
As a local team, our licensed technicians, know all too well how challenging Florida's summers can be if your AC malfunctions. Luckily, we go through our AC tune-up to ensure every aspect of your system is running smoothly, so it performs at its best, every time you need it.
Every air conditioner tune-up includes:
1. Verify refrigeration charge as per manufacturer specifications and report any required adjustments.
2. Verify proper airflow settings have been selected.
3. Clean the outdoor condenser coil with water and remove debris from the unit.
4. Inspect and lubricate the condenser fan motor if applicable.
5. Check compressor amperage for proper operating range and report readings.
6. Test operation and report condition of compressor contractor.
7. Inspect and tighten electrical connections in the unit.
8. Inspect and test all capacitors and relays located in the unit.
9. Visually inspect for reasonably obvious refrigerant leaks.
10. Visually inspect indoor evaporator coil for cleanliness, if accessible
11. Service condensate drain to help protect against stoppages and overflows.
12. Visually inspect the blower assembly operation, lubricate, and adjust if applicable.
13. Evaluate and report condition of air filters and other indoor air quality accessories.
14. Test all safety devices and controls for proper operation.
15. Test for proper function and operation of the thermostat.
16. Visually inspect for proper electrical circuit protection devices for the unit.
An emergency situation is a situation that requires immediate attention! This can include a situation where your HVAC system is not working properly, or there is a lack of airflow.
If you notice that your HVAC system is not working properly, it is important to not wait to call for help. An emergency situation can quickly become more serious if it is not addressed in a timely manner.
Examples of emergency situations include: